Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Baking


I am a really bad baker. Usually the things that I try to bake end up burnt. Once I even put too many eggs in my cookies and they ended up like scrambled eggs.   Recently, I have been trying to do more baking so that I can get better at it. Usually, it doesn’t turn out so good. Last night I tried to bake cupcakes. After I made the batter, I realized that we didn’t have any cupcake liners, so I decided to make it into a cake. I poured the cake batter into the pan and put it in the oven. Then I made frosting.  I pulled the cake out of the oven and it look beautiful. I tried to take the cake out of the pan, I flipped the pan over and the cake started cracking, then it crumbled onto the plate. I tried to put it back together with the frosting  but it was too hot and the frosting melted into a gooey mess.

1 comment:

  1. If that ever happens again, try making it into cake balls.

    ReplyDelete