Thursday, March 17, 2016

Barcelona


Last summer I went on a trip to Barcelona with my grandparents. I really loved it there. It was an amazing and really beautiful city.  There is also a lot of history there. When we were there we visited all of the Gaudi houses and buildings, which was my favorite part of the trip.  We also visited lots of different museums, and other really interesting places around the city that were really amazing.  We also took a train to Gerona for a day and so lots of really interesting things there. Going to Barcelona was a really great experience and I hope that I get the chance to go there again.  

5 comments:

  1. This is really cool! I went to Barcelona too and that is really what it is like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I want to go to Barcelona and, by extension, Spain at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wanted to go to Spain. I am sooooo jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad that you had fun. I also went to Barcelona and saw Gaudi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to go to Spain, you captured the memory very well, nice job!

    ReplyDelete