Sunday, March 6, 2016

Martha's Vineyard


One of my favorite places in the world is Martha’s Vineyard. Martha’s vineyard is an island that is located off the cost of Massachusetts.  My grandma has a house there, so my family and I have been going there almost every summer since I was really little. I really love the beaches there because some of them are really calm and some of them have really big waves, but they are all really beautiful, even though the water there is really cold. Another one of my favorite places on Martha’s Vineyard is Edgartown.  Edgartown is one of the oldest towns on Martha’s Vineyard and it has lots of places to go like the flying horses which is the oldest carousel in America.    

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like so much fun! I love how you describe everything you love about it. Nice!

    ReplyDelete