Thursday, March 3, 2016

Skiing

I love to go skiing in the winter. My family and I go skiing every weekend from November to April.  I really love the speed that you can get when you are skiing, especially when you are racing. My sisters and I are in a ski program called DEVO where you ski with the same group and the same coach every weekend. I had been in the same group with the same coach for three years, but our coach moved away. Now, I am in a group with some of the people from my old group and some new people. I have really enjoyed getting to know the new people in the group and I am glad that I can still be in a group with my friends from last year.

5 comments:

  1. I used to go skiing. This sounds like a cool program. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love skiing too! Nice job, this is super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like skiing too, but I don'r really go anymore.Nice slice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My little brother became a better skier than me the one year he was on a race team. I'm glad you enjoy skiing and I agree that going fast is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though I don't ski you do an easily understandable slice on skiing, which is very helpful. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete