Wednesday, March 2, 2016

My Puppy Bodie


Over the summer, my family adopted a puppy named Bodie. He is really cute and I love him a lot, but he is not very well behaved. He is a Cairn Terrier and like all terriers, he barks a lot, has a ton of energy, jumps on people and chews on whatever he can find.  A few weeks ago he actually ate an entire sock and we had to take him  to the vet to get it out.  We tried to train him by sending him to a puppy camp in September and it worked for a couple of days but eventually he went back to not behaving. He is a super friendly dog and really loves people. He always runs up to the door and greets people when they come to our house.  Even with all of his behavior issues, we love him.      

9 comments:

  1. Awe bodie boo, I love him so much :) this is really good... haha I remember the sock. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sounds like a really friendly dog,but could you add a picture of him?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bodie sounds adorable! I like how you wrote about all of the different things that make him special.
    -Brynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love Bodie! i remember you said he was being trained, but when he came back he still wasn't!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love Bodie! i remember you said he was being trained, but when he came back he still wasn't!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love Bodie! i remember you said he was being trained, but when he came back he still wasn't!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww sweet boy! I like your slice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww sweet boy! I like your slice!

    ReplyDelete